This year, Atlas Professional Services celebrates 15 years in business. In discussing plans to celebrate our 15th anniversary, giving back to the local community was at the top of our list. In conjunction with National Nonprofit Day on August 17 and our year-long anniversary celebration, Atlas extended a 15% nonprofit IT discount to our nonprofit technology support services clients during the month of August.
Also, Atlas will serve as the presenting sponsor of the 15th Annual Jason Ackerman Memorial Bowl-a-Thon and Silent Auction. Taking place at Pin Chasers on August 28, the event supports Because of Jason Foundation. This nonprofit focuses on improving the lives of youth who face and/or have survived challenging circumstances through educational support and entertaining experiences.
Atlas’s CEO and President Greg Zolkos is a founding member of the Because of Jason Foundation’s board of directors and a long-time supporter of the annual bowl-a-thon. This year’s sponsorship includes a $5,000 donation.
“Giving back to the community is important to our organization and our team members,” said Greg. “We’re thankful to celebrate 15 years in business this year. And, we couldn’t think of a better way to show our gratitude than to give back to local nonprofits supporting people in the Tampa Bay community.”
Atlas Clients Receiving a Nonprofit IT Discount
While our list of nonprofit clients is always growing, the current roster of those receiving the nonprofit IT discount includes:
- Tampa Jewish Community Centers (JCC) & Federation. A unifying force for Jewish community-building and philanthropy. The organization works to enrich the quality of Jewish life in Tampa. It raises and allocates funds for the support of Jewish day schools, synagogue religious schools and the Tampa Jewish Community Center.
- Healthy Start Coalition of Hillsborough County. A private, nonprofit maternal and child health organization. Healthy Start is dedicated to reducing Hillsborough County’s infant mortality rate and improving the health of pregnant women.
- Pinellas County Urban League. A regional nonprofit serving seven counties. It’s on a mission to increase social inclusion, educational competitiveness, and economic prosperity in the African-American population.
- Tampa Bay Chamber of Commerce. A local not-for-profit business membership organization that helps promote the businesses and business interests of its members. Its mission is to serve members and enhance the community by building business success.
- Tampa Metropolitan Area YMCA. The Tampa Metropolitan Area YMCA is focused on strengthening the community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. The organization ensures everyone has access to the essentials needed to learn, grow and thrive.
In addition, Atlas is pleased to provide a 15% nonprofit IT discount during the month of August to these organizations:
- Jewish Federation of Florida’s Gulf Coast
- Tampa Jewish Family Services
- Congregation Schaarai Zedek
- TOP Jewish Foundation
- Kid’s Wish Network
- Ruth’s List Florida