November 6, 2021, marked 15 years since Atlas Professional Services opened its doors and signed our first technology support services client. Over the last year, we’ve celebrated this business anniversary in several ways. As we embark on our 16th year in business, we wanted to take a moment to look back on our 15th anniversary celebrations.
Here are just a few ways we celebrated our 15th anniversary:
- We looked back on how it all started. At the start of our 15th anniversary celebration, our President and CEO Greg Zolkos shared our origin story on our blog. Atlas started as a technology support services company providing services to one client in the construction industry. Today, we’re one of the top IT services providers in Tampa and around the world.
- We shared Greg’s favorite Atlas moments. A lot has happened over the last 15 years. But there were a handful of company milestones that stood out as Greg’s favorites. To commemorate those, we put together a video series that highlighted Greg’s 15 Favorite Atlas moments. These ranged from hiring his first employee to winning the Tampa Bay Chamber’s Small Business of the Year Award.
- We highlighted 15 charities Atlas has supported. Charitable giving, volunteering and supporting our community are all important to our team here at Atlas. In theme with our 15th anniversary celebration, we recognized 15 charities we’ve supported over the years. These include the Jason Ackerman Foundation, Lighthouse for the Blind & Low Vision, Metropolitan Ministries, and more.
- We offered a nonprofit IT discount during the month of August. As a technology support services company, we work with several nonprofit organizations. To commemorate our 15th business anniversary and National Nonprofit Day on August 17, we offered our nonprofit clients a 15% nonprofit IT discount during the month of August.
- We sponsored the 15th Annual Jason Ackerman Memorial Bowl-a-Thon and Silent Auction. During the month of August, Atlas also served as the presenting sponsor of the 15th Annual Jason Ackerman Memorial Bowl-a-Thon and Silent Auction. The event raised more than $80,000 to support the Jason Ackerman Foundation.
- We highlighted 15 reasons why Atlas is a great place to work. One of the many reasons Atlas has hit this company milestone is because of the culture we’ve created for our employees. And who better to share why Atlas is a great place to work than our employees themselves? Rounding out our 15th anniversary celebration, our team shared 15 things that make Atlas a great place to work.
As we close out our 15th anniversary year, we wanted to take a moment to thank all our clients, vendors, employees and friends who have supported us over the years. We wouldn’t be here today without YOU.