Team Member Spotlight: Brett Goldstein
Welcome to Atlas Professional Services’ monthly Team Member Spotlight! Here, you will get to know more about our staff – from their career backgrounds and business advice, to their favorite hobbies, music and more – in their own words.
This Month’s Spotlight:
Brett Goldstein, Senior Project Engineer
- What do you like most about working in the IT industry, in general?
I like fixing problems, as I am a problem solver when it comes to IT.
- What advice would you give someone interested in pursuing your line of work?
Start out on the helpdesk, learn as much as possible, get yourself a lab at home to play with, and ask questions.
- What are some of your personal hobbies outside of work?
Table tennis, billiards, and basketball.
- What would be the most amazing adventure to go on?
I would love to travel to Europe as I have not been there before.
- What pets did you have while you were growing up?
I had many dogs and cats, but the one that stands out was Maggie, an Irish Setter. She actually smiled when people came over the house.
One word to describe you: Dedicated
Your Spirit Animal: Dog
Favorite Movie/Show: Games of Thrones
Favorite Song: Yellow Brick Road by Elton John
Favorite Holiday: Chanukah/Christmas
Favorite Place: Kansas City