Atlas Careers In IT
Exciting IT Career Opportunities
with Atlas Professional Services
At Atlas Professional Services, we’re always looking to hire enthusiastic workers with experience and expertise in the information technology industry. As a premier full-service IT company serving businesses throughout Florida, we’re looking to staff IT specialists who not only have the know-how to help our clients, but also the dedication to ensure their success.
Joining the Atlas Professional Services team isn’t just the start of a new job but rather the beginning of a highly rewarding and challenging career. With more companies relying on our IT support plans, server hosting and other services every year, we are constantly growing. As a result, we are looking for employees who are career-oriented and forward-thinking. We want our employees to grow along with our business. That’s why we offer exciting incentives for our full-time employees.
These incentives include the following
Immense growth opportunities in an organization that has received awards for its unique culture
Group health, dental, and vision insurance, as well as additional ancillary insurance options
401(k) with automatic company paid contributions
Professional development and job-related certification reimbursements
And much more
For our customers, the name Atlas Professional Services is synonymous with the best traits of an IT company. Our clients see our staff as dependable, responsive, and knowledgeable experts who are committed to success in all their efforts. We want to add team members who not only live up to these expectations but also exceed them.
Immediate position opening for an experienced pre-sales solutions engineer, supporting a growing Managed Service Provider. The candidate will be responsible for providing technical pre-sales support for the company’s sales team.
- Provide high-level technical support through company’s services sales, helping drive revenue
- Present and explain company’s products, services and capabilities to existing and prospective customers
- Provide technical support and training to company’s sales team
- Initiate and drive enhancements to existing solutions and participation in the creation of new product offerings
- Collaborate with management and project teams to insure success of customer solutions
- Understand customer technology needs and provide designs for solutions including: Office 365, Azure/AWS cloud services, managed networks, firewalls, cloud and datacenter server hosting, server and storage, virtualization, wireless, security, mobility and professional services
- Assist sales team in professionally and effectively presenting proposed solutions and designs to customers and prospects in a varied business settings
- Assist sales team in validating proposed solutions
- Perform effective time management throughout short and long term customer/partner support activities
- Create and provide thorough and accurate proposals, professional services requirements, scopes of work, and assist sales team with the quotation process
- Develop and grow the company’s technical knowledge base, including: Office 365, Azure/AWS cloud services, managed networks, firewalls, cloud and datacenter server hosting, server and storage, virtualization, wireless, security, mobility, application management and professional services
- Provide technical information and training to new and existing sales team members
- Assist with the accomplishment of revenue and gross profit targets, working closely with the sales team throughout the sales cycle
- Actively participate in company’s product and service development by working to better serve customer needs and how current products, features and services might be enhanced or transformed into new or better product and service offerings.
- Demonstrated understanding of the technology and architecture of: Office 365, Azure/AWS cloud services, managed networks, firewalls, cloud and datacenter server hosting, server and storage, virtualization, wireless, security, mobility and professional services
- Proficiency in use of office applications, including: Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Visio
- Exemplary organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to effectively perform and create detailed documentation for customer needs assessments
- Experience in the design, build and implementation of successful and effective customer solutions based on customer needs assessments
- Capability and readiness to document technical solutions in a timely manner while ensuring feasibility, reliability, accuracy, and completeness
- Capability and readiness to work in a team environment, sharing knowledge and expertise among various departments within the company
- Experienced in successfully meeting tight deadlines while managing variable workloads in addition to unexpected challenges and priority changes
- Knowledge and minimum four years of applied work experience in one or more of the following: managed networks, cloud computing, server hosting, server and storage, virtualization, wireless, security, mobility and professional services
- Knowledge and minimum two years of applied work experience in the design of distributed, high availability network infrastructures, including servers, switches, routers, and storage
- Knowledge and minimum two years of practical work experience in the configuration and support of Office 365, Azure/AWS cloud services, VMware, Hyper-V and Microsoft Exchange
- Preferred knowledge of SonicWALL, Watchguard, ConnectWise Suite, Datto, Security Solutions (SIEM, Threat Detection & Protection, MFA, Cybersecurity Awareness Training), Network Detective or similar network assessment toolsets
Education or Equivalent Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/MIS/Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience as a sales/pre-sales engineer, solutions engineer, or related project engineering role
Senior Project Engineer
Highly trained and experienced IT Solutions Engineer responsible for planning, designing, and management lifecycle of our customer’s information technology infrastructure. This includes on-premise infrastructure, datacenter, and integration with cloud-based architectures. Our Senior Engineers are experienced in understanding how to translate a company’s business strategy to a defined infrastructure solution to support that strategy. They support all levels of IT infrastructure from design quality, performance, and deliverables in addition to developing and maintaining good working relationships with our clients to ensure long-term business partnerships.
Our Senior team develops technology solutions by working with the POC; conferring with users; studying systems architecture, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas to improve performance to customers infrastructure and can manage multiple projects and organize themselves to meet all assigned deadlines.
Our Engineers take full ownership of their design and the projects that they are involved in. The Engineer constantly seeks ways of improving the efficiency of their work and works closely with other members of the Engineering team. The Engineer is tenured in their ability to clearly communicate to our clients and project teams. The Engineer shows great involvement as a leader in teamwork and promotes consultation and collaboration with the Project Managers.
The Engineers are also responsible for mentoring the service desk engineers and seeking ways of developing their knowledge in other engineering disciplines including accurate and structured documentation and improving the efficiency and productivity of the team.
Participating in Technical Business Review visits with our managed clients to assist in budgetary planning and upcoming changes in technology is also a responsibility. These visits are extremely important to our customers for focus in allowing for planning, expansion, reduction or change in business environment and keeping our customer well informed on any immediate security risks that may impact their businesses.
- Quality /Integrity: Can develop framework that aligns strategy, processes, and IT assets with business goals in a cost-effective manner.
- Communication/Collaboration: Can work closely in a team environment with account managers, project managers and vertical teams
- Training/Education: Can display and keep current knowledge of hardware, software, networking, applications, and systems engineering
- Culture/Humor: Can display leadership and encouragement through a positive, rewarding and fun environment
- 7-10 years experience
- Project experience
- Microsoft Windows, 365, Azure experience
- Network security – Firewall
- Disaster Recover – Backup
Our company needs a Systems Engineer who can provide installation, maintenance and support service for multiple customer networks. Primarily in-house support responsible for working tickets of varying degree of difficulty on our service desk.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversee and update assigned support service request
- Desktop Support (Windows 7, 8, 10)
- Handle daily technical support activities on desktop support, data network and server management.
- Setup desktop computers and peripherals and test network connections.
- Install and test desktop software applications and internet browsers.
- Test computers to ensure proper functioning of computer systems.
- Train end users on usage of computer hardware and software.
- Develop and manage effective professional working relationships with contractor personnel, co-workers and clients.
- Adhere to policies as per corporate manuals and directives.
- Extend computer support for systems’ software and hardware.
- Setup computers and install software for various applications and programs.
- Evaluate applications and software patches for desktop applications to solve desktop issues
- Interact with staff on desktop problems and their resolution.
- Network and connect computers within organization to better communicate.
- Maintain computer peripheral devices like printers and resolve associated problems.
- After-hours Primary/Secondary support every few months
- Ability to multi-task with several Customers
- Server Support (Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, SBS)
- Basic Firewall Support (SonicWall, Cisco, Fortinet, etc..)
- Server and network maintenance for varied network environments
- Review and troubleshoot monitored backup failures
- Skills & Experience Needed:
- Mid-level engineer with minimum 2+ years’ experience
- Able to work in a fast paced, fast growth environment
- Able to work on tickets independently
- Knows when to escalate to higher level support
- Able to learn and adapt quickly