Tampa Bay technology jobs
Exciting IT Career Opportunities with Atlas Professional Services
At Atlas Professional Services, we’re always looking to hire enthusiastic workers with experience and expertise in the information technology industry. As a premier full-service IT company serving businesses throughout Florida, we’re looking to staff IT specialists who not only have the know-how to help our clients, but also the dedication to ensure their success.
For our customers, the name Atlas Professional Services is synonymous with the best traits of an IT company. Our clients see our staff as dependable, responsive, and knowledgeable experts who are committed to success in all their efforts. We want to add team members who not only live up to these expectations but also exceed them.
Are you ready to take the next step in your IT career?
Joining the Atlas Professional Services team isn’t just the start of a new job but rather the beginning of a highly rewarding and challenging career.
With more companies relying on our IT support plans, server hosting and other services every year, we are constantly growing.
As a result, we are looking for employees who are career-oriented and forward-thinking. We want our employees to grow along with our business.
That’s why we offer exciting incentives for our full-time employees.
- Immense growth opportunities in an organization that receives frequent recognition for its fun and rewarding culture
- Hybrid in-office/work-from-home model
- Competitive paid-time-off program
- Medical health insurance for the entire family, with 50% of the monthly premium paid by Atlas
- Group dental, vision, life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance options
- 401(k) with automatic company-paid contributions of 3% of earnings
- Annual profit-sharing plan
- Professional development and job-related certification reimbursements
- Company-paid gym membership
- Cell phone reimbursements up to $100 per month
- Access to company tickets to local sporting events and concerts
- And much more
Systems Engineer 1 (SE1)
SE1s work directly with our clients as well as other system engineers to provide support on various support tickets to provide installation and support service for multiple customer networks. Primarily in-house support responsible for working tickets of varying degree of difficulty on our service desk.
Systems Engineer 2 (SE2)
SE2s work directly with our clients as well as other system engineers to provide support on various support tickets to provide installation and support service for multiple customer networks. Primarily in-house support responsible for working tickets of varying degree of difficulty on our service desk.
Project Engineer 3
Project Engineer 3s perform high-level, multiple engineering-project related tasks in various assignments and fulfill a role of leadership and mentoring to all project engineer teammates.
Help Desk Technician
Helpdesk Technicians work directly with our clients, as well as systems engineers, to provide support on various tickets for multiple customer networks.
Looking for a rewarding career with an IT company that cares about its customers and employees?