Atlas Careers In IT
Exciting IT Career Opportunities
with Atlas Professional Services
At Atlas Professional Services, we’re always looking to hire enthusiastic workers with experience and expertise in the information technology industry. As a premier full-service IT company serving businesses throughout Florida, we’re looking to staff IT specialists who not only have the know-how to help our clients, but also the dedication to ensure their success.
Joining the Atlas Professional Services team isn’t just the start of a new job but rather the beginning of a highly rewarding and challenging career. With more companies relying on our IT support plans, server hosting and other services every year, we are constantly growing. As a result, we are looking for employees who are career-oriented and forward-thinking. We want our employees to grow along with our business. That’s why we offer exciting incentives for our full-time employees.
These incentives include the following
Immense growth opportunities in an organization that has received awards for its unique culture
Group health, dental, and vision insurance, as well as additional ancillary insurance options
401(k) with automatic company paid contributions
Professional development and job-related certification reimbursements
And much more
For our customers, the name Atlas Professional Services is synonymous with the best traits of an IT company. Our clients see our staff as dependable, responsive, and knowledgeable experts who are committed to success in all their efforts. We want to add team members who not only live up to these expectations but also exceed them.
Service Desk Technician
Primarily in-house position responsible for working tickets of varying degrees of difficulty on our service desk.
- Desktop Support (Windows 7, 8, 10)
- Server Support (Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, SBS)
- Firewall Support (SonicWALL, Cisco, Fortinet)
- Basic support of networking equipment (NAS devices, switches, network printers)
- Server and network maintenance for varied network environments
- Review and troubleshoot monitored backup failures
- Will be responsible for after-hours support once every 2-3 months
- Mid-level engineer with 2+ years experience
- Able to work in a fast-paced, fast-growth environment
- Able to work on tickets independently
- Knows when to escalate to higher level support
- Able to learn and adapt quickly