Atlas Careers In IT
Exciting IT Career Opportunities
with Atlas Professional Services
At Atlas Professional Services, we’re always looking to hire enthusiastic workers with experience and expertise in the information technology industry. As a premier full-service IT company serving businesses throughout Florida, we’re looking to staff IT specialists who not only have the know-how to help our clients, but also the dedication to ensure their success.
Joining the Atlas Professional Services team isn’t just the start of a new job but rather the beginning of a highly rewarding and challenging career. With more companies relying on our IT support plans, server hosting and other services every year, we are constantly growing. As a result, we are looking for employees who are career-oriented and forward-thinking. We want our employees to grow along with our business. That’s why we offer exciting incentives for our full-time employees.
These incentives include the following
Immense growth opportunities in an organization that has received awards for its unique culture
Group health, dental, and vision insurance, as well as additional ancillary insurance options
401(k) with automatic company paid contributions
Professional development and job-related certification reimbursements
And much more
For our customers, the name Atlas Professional Services is synonymous with the best traits of an IT company. Our clients see our staff as dependable, responsive, and knowledgeable experts who are committed to success in all their efforts. We want to add team members who not only live up to these expectations but also exceed them.
Our Service Dispatcher will work closely with both our service desk engineers and our clients to ensure that service requests are assigned to the appropriate resource in a timely manner. Dispatcher will work closely with the Service Coordinator and Service Manager to communicate emergency service issues such as power, hardware and or ISP outages effecting one or more customers.
Field inbound service calls and create service tickets with detailed information.
Answer service calls, create service tickets and monitor Service Board for pre-processing incoming tickets throughout the day.
- Answer phones promptly and professionally
- Assign tickets to appropriate resources ensuring SLA’s are met.
- Review prior day tickets assigned and follow up / reassign (in field or PTO)
- Follow up on customer responded tickets
- Edit summary/subject lines on service tickets with clear content
- Merge related tickets
- Tie non-identified tickets to client (catchall tickets)
- Tie configurations to the tickets
- Monitor tickets for client responded
- Set proper expectations with the customer and follow up
Monitor and triage of Bright Gauge dashboard
- Open Tickets by Techs
- Average Response Time
- Past Due
- Stale Tickets
- No Assigned Resource
- No Configuration
- Customer has Responded
- Needs Follow up
Monitoring the triage of Alerts
Project Engineer II
Project Engineer II will require following skillsets – Experience working within MSP Projects at minimum as project team-resource member. Able to work independently but also able to communicate regularly and consistently with other project team members. Understands fundamental MSP concepts and best practices for onboarding a new customer or minimum best practices for other core products-services under Atlas deliverables. Must be able to demonstrate a professional demeanor that represents Atlas Core Values of respect-relationships, integrity, communication-collaboration and humor-honesty. Reports to Director of Professional Services.
- This is an hourly position with majority of work to be performed in our offices. Attendance, communication and punctuality is expected. Supervisor must approve overtime prior to the occurrence.
- This position includes On-Call rotation as either primary or secondary engineer covering one week that begins on Friday night 6:00 p.m. thru the following Friday morning 7:00 a.m.
- Project Engineer II is able to work independently and consistently and follow Atlas Best Practices
- Dependable – able to communicate and has tenacity to work on solution(s) when obstacles present themselves. Engaging Project escalation team in timely manner.
- Documentation is essential to all projects as a key to our service delivery success.
- Collaboration with project team members regarding status, milestones, risks
on all projects assigned is required and necessary in order to meet our KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators).
- Project Engineer II has a technical core competency that can be demonstrated and is able to
stay current in knowledge of hardware, software, networking, applications and systems engineering.
- Company training is provided both instructor led and through online professional training tools provided by your supervisor. Learning is part of our culture
and required in order to perform job functions included but not limited to all above duties as a Project Engineer II.
- Project Engineer II can display leadership and encouragement through a positive, rewarding and fun environment.
- Project Engineer II can work closely in a team environment with account managers, project managers and vertical teams.
- 3-6 years of experience as Project Engineer or equivalent
- Certification current in at least one or more IT related technologies
- Able to work independently and consistently follows direction from Project Seniors on
Atlas Best Practices:
- Dependable – Able to communicate and has tenacity to work on solution when obstacles present themselves
- Collaboration with all project team members regarding status, milestones, risks on all assigned projects
- Excellent organizational and coordination abilities with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Desire to learn and grow into next level – Project Engineer III
- Flexibility to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges.
Senior Project Engineer
Highly trained and experienced IT Solutions Engineer responsible for planning, designing, and management lifecycle of our customer’s information technology infrastructure. This includes on-premise infrastructure, datacenter, and integration with cloud-based architectures. Our Senior Engineers are experienced in understanding how to translate a company’s business strategy to a defined infrastructure solution to support that strategy. They support all levels of IT infrastructure from design quality, performance, and deliverables in addition to developing and maintaining good working relationships with our clients to ensure long-term business partnerships.
Our Senior team develops technology solutions by working with the POC; conferring with users; studying systems architecture, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas to improve performance to customers infrastructure and can manage multiple projects and organize themselves to meet all assigned deadlines.
Our Engineers take full ownership of their design and the projects that they are involved in. The Engineer constantly seeks ways of improving the efficiency of their work and works closely with other members of the Engineering team. The Engineer is tenured in their ability to clearly communicate to our clients and project teams. The Engineer shows great involvement as a leader in teamwork and promotes consultation and collaboration with the Project Managers.
The Engineers are also responsible for mentoring the service desk engineers and seeking ways of developing their knowledge in other engineering disciplines including accurate and structured documentation and improving the efficiency and productivity of the team.
Participating in Technical Business Review visits with our managed clients to assist in budgetary planning and upcoming changes in technology is also a responsibility. These visits are extremely important to our customers for focus in allowing for planning, expansion, reduction or change in business environment and keeping our customer well informed on any immediate security risks that may impact their businesses.
- Quality /Integrity: Can develop framework that aligns strategy, processes, and IT assets with business goals in a cost-effective manner.
- Communication/Collaboration: Can work closely in a team environment with account managers, project managers and vertical teams
- Training/Education: Can display and keep current knowledge of hardware, software, networking, applications, and systems engineering
- Culture/Humor: Can display leadership and encouragement through a positive, rewarding and fun environment
- 7-10 years experience
- Project experience
- Microsoft Windows, 365, Azure experience
- Network security – Firewall
- Disaster Recover – Backup
Our company needs a Systems Engineer who can provide installation, maintenance and support service for multiple customer networks. Primarily in-house support responsible for working tickets of varying degree of difficulty on our service desk.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversee and update assigned support service request
- Desktop Support (Windows 7, 8, 10)
- Handle daily technical support activities on desktop support, data network and server management.
- Setup desktop computers and peripherals and test network connections.
- Install and test desktop software applications and internet browsers.
- Test computers to ensure proper functioning of computer systems.
- Train end users on usage of computer hardware and software.
- Develop and manage effective professional working relationships with contractor personnel, co-workers and clients.
- Adhere to policies as per corporate manuals and directives.
- Extend computer support for systems’ software and hardware.
- Setup computers and install software for various applications and programs.
- Evaluate applications and software patches for desktop applications to solve desktop issues
- Interact with staff on desktop problems and their resolution.
- Network and connect computers within organization to better communicate.
- Maintain computer peripheral devices like printers and resolve associated problems.
- After-hours Primary/Secondary support every few months
- Ability to multi-task with several Customers
- Server Support (Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, SBS)
- Basic Firewall Support (SonicWall, Cisco, Fortinet, etc..)
- Server and network maintenance for varied network environments
- Review and troubleshoot monitored backup failures
- Skills & Experience Needed:
- Mid-level engineer with minimum 2+ years’ experience
- Able to work in a fast paced, fast growth environment
- Able to work on tickets independently
- Knows when to escalate to higher level support
- Able to learn and adapt quickly