JOb OPENING: service dispatcher
Our Service Dispatcher will work closely with both our service desk engineers and our clients to ensure that service requests are assigned to the appropriate resource in a timely manner. Dispatcher will work closely with the Service Coordinator and Service Manager to communicate emergency service issues such as power, hardware and or ISP outages effecting one or more customers.
Reports to Service Manager.
Field inbound service calls and create service tickets with detailed information. Answer service calls, create service tickets and monitor Service Board for pre-processing incoming tickets throughout the day.
- Answer phones promptly and professionally
- Assign tickets to appropriate resources ensuring SLA’s are met.
- Review prior day tickets assigned and follow up / reassign (in field or PTO)
- Follow up on customer responded tickets
- Edit summary/subject lines on service tickets with clear content
- Merge related tickets
- Tie non-identified tickets to client (catchall tickets)
- Tie configurations to the tickets
- Monitor tickets for client responded
- Set proper expectations with the customer and follow up
Monitor and triage of Bright Gauge dashboard
- Open Tickets by Techs
- Average Response Time
- Past Due
- Stale Tickets
- No Assigned Resource
- No Configuration
- Customer has Responded
- Needs Follow up
Monitoring the triage of Alerts
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (Required)
- Dispatching: 2 years (Required)
Looking for a rewarding career with an IT company that cares about its customers and employees?