Atlas Professional Services has made Channel Futures’ MSP 501 List 2019, which recognizes the top 501 managed service providers throughout the world. Atlas, which has made the list five times, ranked #290 in this year’s list.
“Only three Tampa-based companies made this year’s list,” said Atlas CEO Greg Zolkos. “It’s a huge honor, and everyone on our team made it happen.”
MSP 501 List 2019
According to Channel Futures: The MSPs that made the list have distinguished themselves among the largest pool of applicants the MSP 501 has ever received. This was a record-breaking year in terms of the number and quality of submissions, and 2019 saw a 35% year-over-year growth rate in applications from 2018. The competition was fierce, but their commitment to taking risks on strategic business decisions, dedication to customer support and intuitive knowledge of the managed services market helped these companies rise above the competition.
Rankings for the MSP 501 List 2019 are based on a range of criteria rather than one business metric. Ranking criteria includes:
- Annual recurring revenues
- Annual recurring revenues percentage growth (year over year)
- Annual recurring revenues dollar growth (year over year)
- Number of customer devices managed (PCs, servers, network devices, notebooks, tablets, smartphones, etc.).
- Devices managed percentage growth (year over year)
- Devices managed numerical growth (year over year)
- Employee headcount
- Employee headcount percentage growth (year over year)
- Employee headcount actual number growth (year over year)
- Revenue per employee
- Devices managed per employee